Sunday 18 May 2008

Kidman to play exposed CIA Agent

Kidman to play exposed CIA Agent



Nicole Kidman is to work with 'The Bourne Identity' director Doug Liman on a new drama about the Central Intelligence Agency agent, Valerie Plame, whose individuality was leaked after her diplomat married man questioned evidence used to warrant the war in Al-Iraq.
Public speaking to MTV about the film, Liman said: "I have a in truth, actually insane contain on how to evidence it. It's so outrageous."
He continued: "At long last, I'd be doing something no unity has ever so done earlier. Consequently it's automatically appealing to me. I'm exactly start to explore whether [what I'm planning ] is even possible to do."
Kidman's fresh film, 'Margot at the Wedding', opens in Irish cinemas on Fri 28 February.